Create and save multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
- Synthesizers, sampler, drum kits and high quality sliced ??loop rhythms.
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming.
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard and Drumpads
- Compatibility with MIDI controller compatible with the class. Play instruments and link to controls / sliders
- Import and export of MIDI files (Single-track or Multi-track)
- Audio recording, track length track / wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable preview
- Pan, volume, launch and attack time configurable per instrument.
(3.2 and up)
Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4),Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3.1),KitKat (4.4 - 4.4.4),Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1),Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1),Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1),Oreo (8.0-8.1), Pie(9.0)
Fl Studio Mobile Obb Data
FL Studio Mobile Save and load your songs, - MIDI file in FL Studio Mobile. FL Studio Mobile Can Share your songs via Email or Dropbox - In-App user manual in FL Studio Mobile - FL Studio Mobile need Android - 1280×800, 800×480, 960×640 and 480×320 screens with FL Studio Mobile. Developer: Image-Line Version: 3.3.10 Category: Music & Audio Size: 218 Mb Update: July 23, 2020 at 00:39 Get it from: Play Store If you want to produce and create professional multi-track music projects without the need of a computer, you can now do it on Android phones with the app FL Studio Mobile. Download Apk, Data + Patch; Extract Apk and Data File; Install FL Studio Mobile apk on android device; Next Copy the Data 'main.23.com.imageline.FLM' folder, Paste it inside Obb of android device Internal MemoryAndroidObb That's it run the App.
Fl Studio Mobile Obb Download
Unpack the archive Path cache: SD / Android / obb