Featured downloads Free House Vol. 1: Sound7 delivers a collection of 30 synth presets for the Diva virtual analog synthesizer by u-he. Geared towards House music production, the pack includes arps, bass, chords, leads, pads and fx.
SoundFont the brand name that referred to sample-based synthesis in early sound cards to playback MIDI. There was no where near enough data available on disk for an mp3! You needed the sound font stored on your sound card to turn that midi data into a more musical result. Often used in games and later mobile phones they created a generation hooked on general Midi.
Subscribe Panke Music: Ableton Live Tutorials in Hindi -https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL61l0aF-zBAdlCErf033vR. Browse, preview and download all 361 samples & loops, or download only the sounds you want. Start with a 14-day free trial, then just $7.99/month. Listen to this pack's 361 samples on Splice Sounds and pick only the ones you want for just $7.99.
Although it was never intended as a way to compose music, the sounds have become classic tools for dance and hiphop producers.
NI’s Kontakt has largely replaced the soundfont and alternatives have sprung up that enhance the concept like ReFX’s Nexus. While they replace the need for soundfonts, they are often expensive investments. Soundfonts are free, can contain hundreds of sounds from orchestral to drums and evoke the past.
We’ve collected an ultimate list of some of the best we could find from around the web so you don’t have to.
You need a VST SoundFont player but most software like FL Studio and Ableton Live already come with one. You can also drop them inside Kontakt too.
The Free Soundfont List
- Hammer sound – 535 Soundfonts Library
- RKHive – Huge selection of soundfont sounds and banks
- SoundFonts.it – 22 Free Soundfonts
- Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra – GM Soundfont bank of orchestra sounds
- HD Orchestral Bank – A full compliment of all GM sounds
- Thomas’ Sounds – Classics like the Korg M1 and much more
- Hip-Hop Soundfonts – 126 Hiphop sounds
- Warbeats– 57 Soundfonts, nice list
- Guard Dere – Loads of classical Soundfonts from way back
- Nikleus Collection– 30+ banks
- Christian Collins – A few banks of full soundfonts
- Ethan Winer Originals – 13 Original Soundfonts
- Instrucol – 25 Soundfonts
- Muse Score – Some popular GM SoundFonts
- Personal Copy– GM Soundfonts and more tools for management
- Shan Soundfont – A Bank of sounds
- Ntonyx.com – 17 Soundfonts
- Lysator – FTP Directory of Soundfont
- Johannes Roussel– 32 Soundfonts
- Betty’s Instruments – 11 Sampled from Casio VZ 1
- Sounds For Beats – 12 Free soundfonts
- Milestones – Some organs
Game / Chiptune Sounds
- Megadrive Pack – Soundfont to recreate sounds from the megadrive console
- SNES Pack – SNES, N64 & GBA Soundfonts
- Chip Tune – woolies chiptune Soundfont
sfArk & Other formats
Some Soundfonts use a compressed format, use the sfArk tool to open them.
What do we do?
Energized Audio is a platform selling different audio packages online. The sounds you download on this website are 100% royalty free. This means that you can use them in any of your projects. Usually the files you receive contain the following filetypes: (.flp, .wav, .fxp, .fxb, .spf, .sbf) We make different types packages:
- .FLP Project packages for FL Studio
(all project files contain both project file + wave files in a .zip file bundled)
Besides selling project files, also soon we will offer other services like:
- Social media artist support
What is an .FLP file?
An .FLP file is a project created by FL Studio, an application used to compose arrange, record, and edit music. It contains all of the data associated with a project, including demo plugins and music track settings.
Free Vst Soundbank
FLP files do not store the actual audio that appears in the project. Instead, the files contain references to the audio files. The packages which are downloadable also contains these audio files such as a .WAV
NOTE: FL Studio was formerly known as FruityLoops, which was originally released in 1998. FruityLoops became FL Studio with the release of version 4 in March 2003.
Stop Being Stuck. Start Building Tracks.
With the help of the packages you can find on Energized Audio, it’s now easier to finish your tracks and find inspiration. Our soundbanks are 100% royalty free so you can use any of the sounds for your own projects. Having the right presets is a good way to get inspired and makes it easier build your own music faster. Besides soundbanks you can download full .FLP packages for FL Studio which help you understand how professional tracks are made. Check out which packages are currently on sale!
Find the right project file or soundbank by:
- Checking in our official shop
- By watching our video tutorials
- Checking the sound preview
Best Free Soundbanks
Make sure you have the right products in your cart, either one or both of:
- .FLP project files
Congratulations! You made your first payment with us. Now you are able to download the product you paid for.
By downloading our product you agree with our Terms of Service, and you agree not sharing, spreading any of our products to anyone ever. The products are 100% royalty free but only for your own use!
Ghost production services. Fully mixed & mastered electronic music tracks. Contracts negotiable. Different music genres.