The Impact LX FL Studio Integration is compatible with Fl Studio 11.1.1 RC3 or later.
These instructions assumes you have FL Studio installed running on Windows or OS X. There are no files you need to download, only follow the instructions below.
The best part is that it’s all done for you: Simply complete the installation process and start making music! Impact LX88+ DAW integration currently supports Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One. Buttons and controls are labeled so you don’t have to remember how they are assigned. FL STUDIO (DOWNLOAD) $99.00. FL Studio All Plugins Edition includes all FL Studio native format Image Line plugins offered for sale at the date of your purchase. Impact: Steel is a highly expressive percussion library containing metal hits and 'found' percussive sounds, sampled and programmed with a level of. With Impact Steel, you can be assured that your demands will be met, in full and on time. All of our products come from creditable manufacturers, combining value and quality that benefits clients across industries. We provide a range of steel product types including: Hot Rolled Steel. The free steel drum loops, samples and sounds listed here have been kindly uploaded by other users. If you use any of these steel drum loops please leave your comments. Read the loops section of the help area and our terms and conditions for more information on how you can use the loops.
- Plug-in your Impact and make sure to switch it on (if you didn’t do so already)
- Launch FL Studio and go to Options/MIDI Settings (image 1 for Windows, image 2 for OS X)
- The Impact ports should now appear in the FL Studio window as per Image 1 and 2. If you don’t see them, click ‘Rescan devices’ at the bottom of the window.
- The Output port Impact LX** should be set to port ‘155’
- Enable input port ‘Impact LX**’ (in Windows) or ‘Impact LX** MIDI1’ (in OS X) and set Controller Type to ‘(generic controller)’
- Enable input port ‘MIDIIN2 (Impact LX**)’ (in Windows) or ‘Impact LX** MIDI2’ (in OS X) and set Controller Type to ‘Nektar Impact series’
- Set ‘MIDIIN2 (Impact LX**)’ (in Windows) or ‘Impact LX** MIDI2’ (in OS X) to port ‘155’
- Exit MIDI settings
That’s it, setup is now complete and you can move on to the fun part, learning how it all works.
Image 1) Windows
Impact Steel Fl Studio Downloads
Image 1) Impacts MIDI ports should be configured as per the above in Windows
Image 2) OS X
Image 2) Impacts MIDI ports should be configured as per the above in OS X
If you find that the [< Patch] and [Patch >] buttons don’t work when controlling a third-party plug-in, it’s likely because the plug-in uses it’s own patch browser. The Patch buttons on the Impact series control the patch navigation functions of the DAW, so you may need to save the plug-ins presets in your DAWs patch format, before you can use the Patch buttons on the Impact controller for patch navigation. You can find more information about saving patches in your DAW, in the documentation for that program.